New K-12th Grade Student Registration: Contact the school principal for questions and/or a tour. (Phone numbers are listed at the bottom of this page.)
New Preschool Student Registration: Please see information below.
Please see the following video: www.tinyurl.com/wdbqschools2021
for information regarding the Preschool registration process for the 2021-2022 school year. In addition to the registration video, the following information will be helpful regarding Transitional Kindergarten.
- Anyone signing up for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) will be placed on a waiting list - there is no guarantee that you will be able to get into TK.
- TK will meet five days a week and will follow the same school calendar as the rest of the district.
- TK will take place at two attendance centers - Peosta Elementary and Epworth Elementary - there will be one section of TK in each building so capacity is limited.
- Students will be evaluated on various criteria to determine whether they qualify for TK.
- Academic ability
- Social emotional ability
- Assessment scores
- Maturity level
- Families will be notified by April 1st if they have been placed in the TK program for 2021-2022.
- The date that you complete the registration process might be a factor in determining placement. It is important to register early.
- Any questions about TK should be directed to the principal of the school your child would attend for Kindergarten.
Preschool registration questions can be directed to the principal of the school your child would attend.
Elementary School Phone Numbers (Grades PS-5):
Secondary School Phone Numbers:
|Cascade Jr./Sr. High School|
|Drexler Middle School|
|Western Dubuque High School|